Having trouble using site.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kim_de_B 4 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 2111 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JDSmith

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. Whenever I attempt to login, the system doesn’t seem to recognize my information. I have to go and reset my password each time to login. What am I missing?

Also, I see there is a way to send a private message to you. I would like to send you an appeal docket number but I hate to place it in the discussion board for fear my post may be monitored. How is this done?

Thanks

JDSmith

Just an update on my problem. Every time I try to log in I get one of two responses. The first is a page that starts me out in the middle and I have to scroll up to find a blank log in block. The second tells me that my username and login don’t agree. For me to get on, I have to start with the forgot password buttom and reset a password. If I log off and then back on right away, I have no problem. If I wait a day or more I start from scratch.

Hope this information helps figure out the problem.
    Thanks for all your help with this problem and for the information contained in this site.

Kim_de_B

Strange. What browser are you using?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.