However they seem to wow classic gold

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chenyuhan 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 22 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

chenyuhan
    Participant

There is a ton I have not been able to research or cover, but my first impressions were good. There have been some issues with servers that are troubled, DDOS attacks, along with other things that the developers were working to iron out the kinks in, however they seem to wow classic gold do their best to remedy this, and in my time playing I didn’t run into anything major. The game is a bit overbearing for my tastes nowadays, and getting involved in a guild of any kind will be almost a requirement for most people, but it did not seem bad even with the ugly visual style and obsolete combat mechanics.

I understand your point of view, but you’re using your view as fact and a great deal of what you state is simply wrong. I have never felt blocked at a Hellgate, you only need to play carefully. It really isn’t about the Zerg for most PvP, it is about what you make of it, and small PVP happens all the time, you only have to find it, which will be simple in the black or red zones. You only have to watch wow classic gold streamers to see this. There’s an adequate quantity of skill leverage to be utilized and wow classic gold while having its flaws, is the best thing since Ultima Online.

I had been a creator and gave up shortly after the release. My primary issue was the snowballing, grind and low fps (2-5) in big battles. There is an assortment of cheap wow classic gold armors and weapons, but they have different abilities. 1 guy in tier 8 kills two in grade 6, with same skill. You conquer profitable territory. You need to grind a great deal for the fantastic equipment. My clanmates grinded during day when it was comparatively safe (low pop) and pvped at the evening. I couldnt earn money because evening everybody was ganking me and websites were already farmed. I couldnt pvp becsuse I’ve pricey gear. Thatwas not enjoyable and I gave up.

I played with wow classic gold the moment it was released on steam and I completely agree with this video. And honestly after a while this isn’t fun for group of individuals. For the people zerging and killing smalls groups – that eventually gets boring because there is no competition. And then for the smaller group – it is just frustrating. wow classic gold also has no real content for small groups of people to participate in. Every enjoyable factor in wow classic gold is controlled by the huge guilds and zergs.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.