Perhaps not RuneScape gold the best update ever

HomePennsylvania Open Government ForumOpen Discussion on Open GovernmentPerhaps not RuneScape gold the best update ever

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rskingdom 5 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 23 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rskingdom
    Participant

Perhaps not RuneScape gold the best update ever, but not the worst. They have room to improve. I loved the story content, the graphical update of RuneScape gold this desert (they widened the River Elid finally; we want that for all rivers in the game) and the town itself, as well as the fact that it is a nice skilling hub for midsize gamers (Prifddinas is still the better heartbeat for higher-level players), but the faction system limits players from enjoying the material they desire. Rather than pacing the participant since I think they were hoping to do, it only restricts the player in a frustrating way.I’ve noticed a great deal of updates in my 13 years of playing RS, and there were worse ones. But they are able to do better and I hope they require player feedback into consideration for the next expansion in September.

I was marginally interested in this”new” area… after grabbing a headline hinting at it on the net so I was attracted to the article above.

After reading it it seems to me that a few hard core specifics are actually given other than it’s visually stunning. Well whoop-dee-dooo! If that’s true, those conducting the show at Jagex have undoubtedly whiffed at still another pitch for yet another strike. We have seen visually striking or even stunning before… within a decade ago… but with buy RS gold content that’s not really entertaining, WHAT’S THE POINT?!?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.