Titans vs. Dolphins snap depend notes: Dion Lewis out snaps Derrick Henry 49 tow

HomePennsylvania Open Government ForumOpen Records HelpTitans vs. Dolphins snap depend notes: Dion Lewis out snaps Derrick Henry 49 tow

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sanchez 1 week, 1 day ago. This post has been viewed 3 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sanchez
    Participant

There comprise been a million queries over this personnel through the preseason. 1 of the major was what the workload would be together with in between Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis. Properly yesterday Lewis out-snapped Henry further more than 2:1…and Lewis naturally appeared which include the greater again. Presently, we do comprise in direction of toss the caveat in just listed here that recreation script performed a large aspect within just the snap counts Jack Conklin Hoodie. Lewis is often transferring toward engage in additional Whilst the Titans are guiding Dion Lewis Hoodie. It will be exciting toward monitor how it performs out the chill out of the yr.The other detail that jumped out in direction of me right here is the real truth that Taywan Taylor just performed 9 of the Titans 69 offensive snaps. Corey Davis led the receivers within snaps at 63. Tajae Sharpe was minute at 58 and Rishard Matthews was 3rd at 36. I would be expecting the quantities among Matthews and Sharpe towards transform quickly, probably as early this 7 days from the Texans.It will be fascinating towards look at what the snap rely quantities appear to be including up coming 7 days with no Delanie Walker. I would believe the Titans would changeover into much more of a 3 broad recipient staff wherever it seemed including they would be a 2 limited close personnel with Walker out there https://www.titanshoodieshop.com/Austin_Johnson_Hoodie-5, however who understands?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.