If you find this website helpful and want to join our efforts to improve access to government records and meetings, become a PaFOIC member!
We welcome all individuals, neighborhood groups, community organizations, nonprofits, businesses, news media, educators and government officials, and anyone else who supports our mission.
Memberships are tax-deductible.
Your membership dues are used to:
- Support our vital role as the citizens’ voice on important matters of access public policy;
- Provide trainings for lawyers and laymen throughout the Commonwealth on the Right-to-Know law, the Sunshine law and how to access to judicial records;
- Update the Quick Guide to the Right-to-Know Law, an easy-to-use resource written for non-lawyers;
- Match qualified parties with pro bono counsel who are experts in the laws of access in Pennsylvania;
- Make possible PaFOIC’s advocacy work throughout the state.
Note: If you would like to renew your existing PaFOIC membership, just sign up as though you are a new member. We’ll take care of the rest.
We a currently unable to process online payments. But that should change soon!